Type E Polypropylene Camlock Coupler – Male Coupler × Hose Shank

The Type E adapter is ordinarily used with a Type C coupler. However, this Type E adapter can be used with a Type B or D coupler as well as a DC (Dust Cap) of matching size. Type E Polypropylene fitting means Male Adaptor by Hose Tail – The ‘E’ type camlock has a male camlock on one end and a male hose tail on the other. The male camlock end will accept any female camlock adaptor and the hose tail is inserted inside any hose of the correct size and secured with a heavy duty all stainless steel bolt clamp.

16 in stock



Clear selection